directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject Advice for recursive delete?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 03:55:29 GMT
Hi, We just loaded up M19 and the new M26 API.. everything working great so far. Thanks!!!

We're looking to recursively delete entries from an arbitrary point in the directory.
After some testing to users, we want to programmatically reload portions of the tree from
a known good running instance.
Before we do this, we must delete everything from below a certain OU, including nested OU's
 and user entries.
We have a good solution to reload the system but no elegant way of recursively deleting.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Thank you,
Carlo Accorsi