directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject RE: Hey ApacheDS team!
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 03:32:12 GMT
OK, thanks for the update Emmanuel. The Mavibot stuff looks really cool. Can't wait!

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2014 1:47 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hey ApacheDS team!

Le 07/10/14 22:16, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Thanks for your continued support and excellent work on this great product.
Thanks for using ApacheDS!

Kiran response is quite clear, I have not a lot to add. Just know that we are heavily betting
on mavibot to solve all those issues that bug us (and you...) for months now.

> On this side, there is a significant cost to uplift these customers so we'd rather not
do it twice.
> However, we saw that M16 is no longer available for download
It is !

http://archive.apache.org/dist/directory/apacheds/dist/2.0.0-M16/

But it's not visible on this list :

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/download-old-versions.html

It should now be fixed (but will probably take a couple of hours to be
available on the site)