directory-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Drouin <ol.dro...@gmail.com>
Subject [Studio] migration of a subtree to another domain
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:04:20 GMT
Hello guys!
               I'm trying to move an LDAP subtree under another domain with
Studio. The LDAP server is the OpenLDAP 2.4.39 . Under OpenLDAP I specified
that the RootDN for each of the 2 domains is cn=Manager,cn=config. That way
I can connect with Studio as "cn=Manager,cn=config" and have write access
to the 2 LDAP trees. I can then copy a subtree and paste it under the other
tree.  The OUs, inetOrgPersons and groupOfUniqueNames are correctly renamed
(by that I mean the object's DNs are correctly translated). The only
remaining item for my need is that the uniqueMembers of the groups are not
renamed. Is there any way I can automate the renaming of the group's
uniqueMembers (or members) under studio?

               Thanks for your help and congratulations for Studio, It's an
awesome tool.

               Regards,
               Olivier Drouin