directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Cannot install the Apache DS Eclipse plugin.
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:38:35 GMT

Hi Michael,

I don't know why it sometimes works and sometimes fails.

My advise is to download and use the full Apache Directory Studio
package (available for Windows, Mac, or Linux).

We are currenly working on a new build system and afterwards we are
hopefully able to release a new version.

Kind Regards,
Stefan