directory-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Weber" <>
Subject Password EXOP
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:43:19 GMT
Hey Guys,

I wonder if it is possible to force Apache Directory Studio to use EXOP
Password method?
I have a OpenLDAP Directory with the smbk5pwd Module that writes the NT
Hash on passwordchange. It works with unix passwd command and with pwm
( but i does not with Apache Directory
Studio. I thought i might be caused by the way  Apache Directory Studio
handles Password changes. But i am not an "LDAP Guy" so this is just a

Maybe you can tell me if this has sth. to do with it or i am on the wrong
track and if there is a way to use EXOP in Apache Directory Studio.

Thanks in advance,

View raw message