directory-users mailing list archives

From "Foust, David M. (MSFC-IS80)[EAST]" <david.fo...@nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Entry.next=null, data[removeIndex] Please check that your keys are immutable, and that you have used synchronization properly
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 15:20:46 GMT
I appreciate the rapid reply Emmanuel. I am personally interested in the new Mavibot backend,
but it would be a touch sell to the risk averse around here to use an alpha product. You elude
to issues with JDBM in your reply that are known. Can you give me a quick rundown (or tell
me good things to search on in the mailing list) ?  I just wondering if there are things I
can avoid doing to prevent the issue from happening. Also, what is the roadmap/timeline for
the Mavibot backend?

Thanks!
David