directory-users mailing list archives

From Frizz <frizzthe...@googlemail.com>
Subject [Studio] strange behaviour with multi-valued RDN
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 13:41:15 GMT
Hi,

I have tried multiple versions of Apache Directory Studio - and there seems
to be a problem with multi-valued RDNs.

For example I have entries like this in my LDAP (OpenDS):

DN: myAttribute1=val1 + myAttribute2=val2 + myAttribute3=val3, OU=example,
DC=test

Note: I don't have a CN here, the RDN is solely defined by custom defined
classes myAttribute1, myAttribute2 and myAttribute3.

In Apache Directory Studio, in the "LDAP Browser" window, I can not expand
DNs like the one mentioned above. When I click on it and try to expand it,
the whole tree collapses + re-opens again, showing "ou=example (1+)".

There's no way to show details / contents of such a DN.

Is this a know bug?

cheers,
Frizz