directory-users mailing list archives

From Brian Laskey <brian.las...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Generating keytab file for Websphere Kerberos configuration, now with KRB-ERROR in logs
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 18:30:48 GMT
What are the supported encryption types for ApacheDS?

I've had some issues on the Linux side with kinit, I had configured my
krb.conf file with:
    default_tkt_enctypes = aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96
    default_tgs_enctypes = aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96

And tried checking that off only in the Kerberos settings of Studio. Didn't
seem to solve the password error with kinit. If I tried other enctypes I
got other errors like encryption type not supported. Eg.g had problems with
below, not sure if it's the cause of my issues.
    #default_tkt_enctypes = des3-cbc-sha1 des-cbc-md5 aes128-cts
des3-cbc-sha1-kd aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96
    #default_tgs_enctypes = des3-cbc-sha1 des-cbc-md5 aes128-cts
des3-cbc-sha1-kd aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96

I can try to install Studio on my red hat linux server, but that only has
IBM JDK 6 on it if that matters.

Thanks
Brian