directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Password EXOP
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:00:11 GMT
On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 5:21 PM, Markus Weber <bumpemacvettn@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Kiran,
>
> Thanks for the fast reply. No Apache Directory Studio gives me this:
> #!RESULT OK
> #!CONNECTION ldap://ldap-master.example.com:389
> #!DATE 2014-07-02T10:42:17.540
> dn: uid=Markus,ou=users,dc=example,dc=com
> changetype: modify
> replace: userPassword
> userPassword:: B64EncodedString==
> -
>
> But the NTHash is not changed by the overlay.

looks like the overlay is only triggered during a password modify extended
operation,
which is not used by Studio during the above update.

Can you raise a feature request for Studio here[1], this is for giving an
option to use
password modify extended operation for password changes.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com