directory-users mailing list archives

From Maximilien Chuegeheu <MaximilienChuege...@fico.com>
Subject Apache Directory Server and Studio
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 20:46:59 GMT

Is there a published document somewhere which lists:

a)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 is included as part of a given release of
the Directory Studio 2.0?

b)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 was a given release of the studio 2.0 tested
against (specifically the server configuration panel)?

In my case, my specific issue is: which version of the Apache Directory Studio 2.0 includes
the release of the Directory Server 2.0 with the fix for defect DIRSERVER-1846?

Thanks.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely
for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in
error please delete it immediately.