directory-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wuttke <>
Subject [Solved] Re: Changing logging level
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 13:50:55 GMT

I added to the ~/red5/conf/logback.xml file of the Openmeetings
application the following lines:

  <logger name="org.apache.mina.filter.ssl.SslFilter">
    <level value="OFF"/>

and to the ~/red5/webapp/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/logback-config.xml
file the following line:

<logger name="org.apache.mina.filter.ssl.SslFilter" level="OFF"/>

See also the source file:

Now the logging of Openmeetings works as expected. No passwords where
printed to the log file openmeetings.log any more.

> The correct log to disable is
> :
>  <logger
> name=""
> level="NONE"/>
Your hint doesn't help. The passwords where printed anyway.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Am 23.07.2014 um 19:08 schrieb Emmanuel Lécharny:
> Le 23/07/2014 18:45, a écrit :
>> Hello Emmanuel,
>> thank you for your help and advise. I will try it.
> Thanks ! Give us some feedback, that would be appreciated !

View raw message