directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Entry.next=null, data[removeIndex] Please check that your keys are immutable, and that you have used synchronization properly
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:19:36 GMT
Le 23/07/2014 20:27, Foust, David M. (MSFC-IS80)[EAST] a écrit :
> Hello, I'm having a strange issue where I find that I cannot query the LDAP after a large
synchronization operation that occurs at night. The sync deletes and recreates about 25,000
entries with an average of 30 attributes each. Each entry is a separate call to ldapmodify.
This condition is 'corrected' by restarting the ldap server. This makes me suspect it is a
cache corruption of some sort. I'm not getting anything in the log on the server, this error
is client side only. I've tried adjusting cache from 100,000 to 1,000 entries for the partition,
as well as enabling and disabling write sync. The JVM is 1 GB xmx.

Seems like you are hit by some of the pb we are having with our current
backend, JDBM.

We are finishing the implementation of a new backend, Mavibot, which is
expected to be more solid than JBDM - beside being twice faster-.

If you are interested in testing this new backend, we would be happy to
provide some help, assuming this is an alpha piece of code atm.

Just let us know !