directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Directory Server and Studio
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 20:56:24 GMT
Le 16/07/2014 22:46, Maximilien Chuegeheu a écrit :

> Is there a published document somewhere which lists:
>
> a)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 is included as part of a given release
of the Directory Studio 2.0?
Usually, we do release Studio when we release ApacheDS, so they are both
compatible.

Sadly, we have had some issues in the latest build of Studio, and we are
lagging. We are currently working on fixing the couple of issues in
Studio to make it compatible with M17.

> b)      what version of the Directory Server 2.0 was a given release of the studio 2.0
tested against (specifically the server configuration panel)?

The latest.

> In my case, my specific issue is: which version of the Apache Directory Studio 2.0 includes
the release of the Directory Server 2.0 with the fix for defect DIRSERVER-1846?

None atm. We are working on it.