directory-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LDAP API] secure connection example
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:29:44 GMT
Thanks for the quick response
This was my first idea

Unfortunately I have no environment to test :(
The user, reported this says:
"thank you for your hints. I will have a look at it. The thing is: with
moodle & mahara (php software) it works with all the ldaps settings. ;-("

The code I'm using: is here
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openmeetings/branches/3.0.x/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/ldap/LdapLoginManagement.java?view=markup
line ~228

Maybe I'm using API somehow wrong? or additional keystores should be added

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax