directory-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Sisto <rafael.si...@gmail.com>
Subject Multi-Master replication issue, ApacheDS 2.0-M15
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 20:26:15 GMT
Hi,

We are facing an issue with version 2.0.0 M15 regarding replication.
We have 2 servers in production, both running as master. The replication
works really, but recently we faced a huge issue, which makes the server
unusable.
The problem is that in a moment, the whole ou that is being replicated is
completely removed! I am trying to reproduce the error locally, but with no
success. The ou is deleted from both servers, so we had to load the data
from a backup. For now, master-slave replication is working well, but we
would like to get multi-master replication working.

The following post details the same issue I'm having, perhaps you can give
me a suggestion on how to reproduce the issue? This way I will be sure that
upgrading to M16 is the solution.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-users/201312.mbox/%3CCABzFU-eUS71-5y9JiCArtQu6OdONPRNSfqjskwXC_5rdhHmcKw@mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks in advance.
Regards,