directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auditing if anonymous LDAP connections are being made
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:49:14 GMT
Le 13/06/2014 17:43, Mark D a écrit :
> Log files shouldn't be the only test, we still test against the server to verify.

Obviously !

> I would have to second the request assuming there is no auditing currently in place,
I haven't needed it yet !
Nevertheless, I think it's a must have in the server. Producing log is
easy, producing good logs is moe complicated, this is why a feature
request with     a clear description of what would be a decent log could
help. It's a matter of minutes to change the server to deliver those logs...

> This seems trivial to implement.  Another logger / file just for AUDIT.

Indeed. Alas, it has to be consistent...