directory-users mailing list archives

From "Greg Barber" <gbar...@aetn.org>
Subject Re: New to replication
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 13:15:12 GMT
As a test I changed the password for a user on the master server and
tailed the logs on both. I didn't see anything on the master server this
is what I saw on the slave:

[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - Sending
request
MessageType : SEARCH_REQUEST
Message ID : 10889
    SearchRequest
        baseDn : 'dc=test,dc=org'
        filter : '(objectClass=*)'
        scope : base object
        typesOnly : false
        Size Limit : no limit
        Time Limit : no limit
        Deref Aliases : deref Always
        attributes : '1.1'
org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.SearchRequestImpl@1716d836
[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - Adding
<10889, org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - ------->
MessageType : SEARCH_RESULT_ENTRY
Message ID : 10889
    Search Result Entry
Entry
    dn: dc=test,dc=org

 Message received <-------
[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - Getting
<10889, org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - Search
entry found : MessageType : SEARCH_RESULT_ENTRY
Message ID : 10889
    Search Result Entry
Entry
    dn[n]: dc=test,dc=org

[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - ------->
MessageType : SEARCH_RESULT_DONE
Message ID : 10889
    Search Result Done
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (SUCCESS) success
            Matched Dn : ''
            Diagnostic message : ''
 Message received <-------
[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - Getting
<10889, org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - Search
successful : MessageType : SEARCH_RESULT_DONE
Message ID : 10889
    Search Result Done
        Ldap Result
            Result code : (SUCCESS) success
            Matched Dn : ''
            Diagnostic message : ''

[07:50:02] DEBUG
[org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.LdapNetworkConnection] - Removing
<10889, org.apache.directory.ldap.client.api.future.SearchFuture>
[07:50:07] DEBUG