directory-users mailing list archives

From Pau Pach├Ęs <pav...@gmail.com>
Subject Basic user guide: 3.2 Basic Auth. point Simple example for the ACI subsystem does not work
Date Thu, 08 May 2014 08:56:01 GMT
Hi,
I'm following the basic user guide. There are some hurdles to jump over and
so far
I've managed them all.
However I have hit a hard one at point 3.2 "Simple Example for the ACI
system"
When the complete ldif shown in subpoint "LDIF for this configuration" is
fed
into  ldapmodify I get the message:
modifying entry "o=sevenSeas"

ldapmodify: invalid format (line 19) entry:
"cn=sevenSeasAuthorizationRequirementsACISubentry,o=sevenSeas"

I cannot see anything wrong with that line.

I'm trying to look at the service logs but the Windows service has no log
properties.
I'm using ApacheDS 2.0.0-M16 and Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20130628

thanks.