directory-users mailing list archives

From Mark D <temp1...@debusschere.com>
Subject Re: Problem with indexes...
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 15:38:24 GMT
Kiran, I don't have a reliable test.  I created a new snapshot build from trunk and
I noticed the following in my logs.  I don't recall seeing these before.  I looked
at previous logs and didn't find examples but I didn't have a really good set to compare with.

[11:10:22] INFO [org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmPartition]
- building the index for attribute type attributetype ( 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.1 NAME ( 'uid'
'userid' )

Restarts appear to be working without loosing search, good news.

I would like to figure out what is causing this ?  Guessing I have some index I auto created
that is not defined / used in the partition?

[11:10:22] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.impl.btree.jdbm.JdbmPartition]
- Failed to delete unused index file C:\Users\mdeb\workspace-jimbra\Jaimbra\work\apacheds\jimbra\partitions\jimbra\2.5.18.5.db

> this is not related to the above issue (cause once data is in the index it
will survive restarts),
do you have a test case that I can run to reproduce?

Thanks, Makr.