directory-users mailing list archives

From Mark D <temp1...@debusschere.com>
Subject Re: Problem with indexes...
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 04:40:41 GMT
Emmanuel, thanks for the detailed information.  Kiran also had some feedback.
The build I am using from trunk seems to be working much better.  There was serious
issue with previous build as the method I am using for indexes resulted in searches
completely failing which obviously breaks everything trying to use it.
 The Mavibot update sounds like an exciting change.

On the issue of speed, I am using a pool with ldap API 22 release and
my searches are taking 7-13 msec.  Seems long for single entry result sets,
granted I have a lot of logging turned on so I can see internals working.

Mark.