directory-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Berry <bryan.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create new partitions programmatically w/out writing java code?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:25:24 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,

I have not been successful trying to add the partition.

I have added the text you specified, minus the line

 "ads-contextentry:: <The context entry as a valid LDIF file, base64
encoded>"

and I still don't see the new partition. I apologize for my lack of
knowledge about ldap, I am just getting started.

I feel that i am likely missing something very basic