directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject RE: ERR_554 double get for block..
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:14:55 GMT
Ok, no problem and thx for quick reply.. We are working towards moving some of our environments
to 2.0.0-M16.

Does this release (13 Mar 2014) use Mavibot?

Thanks, Carlo

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:01 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: ERR_554 double get for block..

Le 4/22/14 3:48 PM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Hi,
> This is an M16 build from the trunk around September 2013.
>
> I've seen other posts on this topic but could not determine if the database was repairable..
 Is there any way to recover from this double get for block issue?

No, sorry for that.

The only possible way is to reinject the LDIF.

We are working on replacing JDBM which is broken. Even with the addition of transaction and
journal (which slows down JDBM like hell), we have this exact same issue.

Mavibot will fix it, when it's ready.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,