directory-users mailing list archives

From Ike Ikonne <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Error while using the Open Configuration through Apache Ldap Studio
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 00:44:54 GMT
Hi all,

I am getting the following stacktrace when I try to use the "Open
Configuration"
of Apache Directory studio. The version of the Apache Directory server
that
I am trying to "Open Configuration" against is apacheds-2.0.0-M16.  My
machine
OS is Windows 7, and the version of the ApacheDS install that I used is
apacheds-2.0.0-M16.exe. The Apache Studio version that I am running is
Version: 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.  Here is the stacktrace:

org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:317)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1620)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:310)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:358)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
        at
org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replpingersleep does not exist!
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
        at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:313)
        ... 8 more