directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject DS M16, port change to 389 and 636, fails to start again
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:26:24 GMT
Hi All,

I downloaded the deb version of M16, started it (and that went smoothly)
and accessed it with latest available Studio download.

I was able to connect using the Studio client with the standard port
settings (10389) and user.

Subsequently I changed the port settings for ldap and ldaps to resp. 389
and 636. But when I restarted the M16 on my ubuntu  with:

sudo service apacheds-2.0.0-M16-default console

it stops dead right after showing the ApacheDs logo with following message:

wrapper  | <-- Wrapper Stopped

What do I need to do to revive it again?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-