directory-users mailing list archives

From Sathya Sekar <sathya....@gmail.com>
Subject Upgrading between milestone versions
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 06:15:18 GMT
Hi,

We had installed ApacheDS version 2.0-M10 on our Red Hat Linux staging
environment and have been using it for the past few months. We ran into an
issue recently which per release notes has been fixed in the latest
version, 2.0-M15. We would hence like to move to this new version.

Is there a documented upgrade process for upgrading from one ApacheDS
milestone version to another? "Upgrading" is important as we want to ensure
that we retain all existing data with the upgrade.

Appreciate any help/pointers.

Thanks.