directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Studio M2 v2.0.0.v20130628 and GSSAPI (kerberos)
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 20:16:59 GMT
Strange, if I select GSSAPI I can change the "Kerberos Credential
Configuration" and "Kerberos Configuration" parameters. I use 64-bit
version of Studio under Linux with OpenJDK 7.

Can you describe your platform?

What do you mean with "cannot change"? Do you see any input fields /
radio buttons? Are they disabled?

Do you get any error? Can you please also check the log file in
~/.ApacheDirectoryStudio/.metadata/.log for any stacktrace?

Thanks,
Stefan