directory-users mailing list archives

From Nomi Meixner <nomi.meix...@uni-tuebingen.de>
Subject [ApacheDS]: replication issue in 2.0.0_M15
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 10:02:03 GMT
Dear all,

we would like to integrate an apacheDS server into our existing
environment and would need the replication functionality for that.
On stackoverflow we found a post saying that "[t]here was some bug in
apacheds 2.0 - M15 Version regarding replication."
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18495894/how-to-setup-replication-on-apache-directory-server)
I could not find anything about this bug in your bug tracking system or
on the mailing list archive. Unfortunately, we encounter the same issue
using the latest rpm version on Scientific Linux 6.5.
Is there a patch for this issue? The circumstances in our setup do not
substantiate the compilation from the current svn trunk, as was the
soulution for the thread initiator on stackoverflow.

Thank you very much in advance!
Nomi Meixner