directory-users mailing list archives

From Mark D <>
Subject Re: Suggestions for troubleshooting filters.
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 07:14:45 GMT
Well, despite some self inflected pain and suffering I am feeling much better about using AD

First, it can't remain this way.  I think index should work just DB in the idea that it is
in complete sync with row (data).  It should certainly rebuild / reindex on a restart, creation.

If a match is not found in the index it shouldn't go back an do an entire scan.

I understand that is big under taking.  I did my best to figure this out in the docs.
Until this gets resolved, an updated filter section in the docs with example would
possibly save another person from frustration.

Looking forward to better results !!

Also, I was looking at the index description early in the docs.
It doesn't show the default value or Enabled attribute for that matter.

View raw message