directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <>
Subject Re: Suggestions for troubleshooting filters.
Date Wed, 26 Feb 2014 05:10:39 GMT
Le 2/26/14 4:14 AM, mark debusschere a écrit :
> I don't get it, this filter doesn't return expected results : (objectClass=zimbraDomain)
> but (zimbraDomainName=*)  works as expected
> and (zimbraDomainName=Name) works as expected
> I think I ran into this before.  I ended up using plain attributes because they seem
to match as expected.
> Would this be realted to the objectClass being part of a custom schema ?
No, not really. ObjecClass is a standard indexed attribute, so you
should gte what you are expecting to get here.

Just to be sure, are you doing those tests against the current Apache
Directory Server trunk ?

If so, I would suggest to create a JIRA, because there is something
fishy that we need to solve before cutting a release.

Thanks !

Emmanuel Lécharny

View raw message