directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to set ads-repllogmaxidle other than the default 48 hours
Date Fri, 27 Dec 2013 15:06:24 GMT
I have changed the default value to -1 so that the logs will be retained
forever by default,
cause I think there is no need for deleting these logs by default in a
critical replication
setup and for those who want to* specify an idle time can always set it as
mentioned before
in this thread.

* this appears to be an extremely rare case where  _many_ clients are
syncing from a master
  and will be disconnected for long periods, like an address book sync.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com