directory-users mailing list archives

From Jörg Maaß <joerg.ma...@eacg.de>
Subject Re: How to set ads-journalrotation
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:34:26 GMT
Dear Emmanuel,

thanks for the quick reply. I’d just like to make sure that the hard disk doesn’t cram
up in the future. At present, we have a pretty static LDAP tree, so there’s no need for
concern, but we plan to start production on January 15th, and then things will change. By
the end of April, we expect to have 2000 users online.

Can you give me a hint as to when this parameter will become operational? I’d like to be
prepared…

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jörg Maaß
--
T: +49 6027 409219
M: +49 178 5352364

Am 04.12.2013 um 15:30 schrieb Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com>:

> Le 12/4/13 1:17 PM, Jörg Maaß a écrit :
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I’m pretty sure this has been asked a gazillion times before, but how do you set
a proper value for ads-journalrotation? The documentation for this parameter (and ApacheDS
in general) is pretty poor on this subject.