directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject Question about large group membership
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:40:25 GMT
Hi,
We have a customer that wants to programmatically maintain a single group of approximately
about 80,000 members.
This group will be updated once per day. I realize that this is a non-ideal use of a group,
but the requirement is such that a single group must include all employees.

I'll be testing this in the next couple days but are there any special index or cache considerations
for the 'member' attribute in this case? Anything to watch out for?

Thanks!