directory-users mailing list archives

From Richard Mixon <rnmi...@custco.biz>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [Studio]
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:55:53 GMT
I have not responded in a while, my conundrum was that what I had figured
out did not mesh well with the Apache DS user guide organization (my fault,
not theirs).

Once I figured things out I did prepare a granular set of 22 screen shots
documenting a successful way to get the SevenSeas tutorial working in
Apache DS Studio, using the embedded DS server.

I will finish a brief writeup over the weekend and submit these as a patch
for what they are worth.

BTW, since them I've not had too much problem with Apache DS.  The
development work we have done with the API works well on Apache DS and on
openldap.

 - Richard

--
Richard Mixon