directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REST
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 19:30:21 GMT
right now it is not possible cause there is no application bundled with
ApacheDS
to do this.

However you can do this using any SCIM[1] implementation that supports LDAP
server
as a backend, like project eSCIMo[2], but you need to build it yourself
until we release a
version.

[1] http://simplecloud.info/
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/escimo/trunk/