directory-users mailing list archives

From Shai Levit <redsolar_ecli...@msn.com>
Subject REST
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 15:50:44 GMT
Is there a way to retrieve data from the LDAP via a REST API ?
I have been searching everywhere for this scenario:

REST API (Jersey) deployed on Tomcat-7 Server, connecting to ApacheDS LDAP to search and retrieve
directories such as user email and user certificates.

The LDAP setup is straight forward and your documentations are great. The Search API using
plain Java methods to connect via anonymous bind and retrieve data works great. But I am lost
on the REST API and connectivity via Tomcat server.

I even configured the conf file in Tomcat to point and connect to the LDAP, but it does not
seem to work.

Any help and or advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Shai