directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apacheds basic users guide
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 08:11:15 GMT
Hi Paul,

many thanks for your feedback.

Woudl you spend a litle bit more time pushing those comments into a
JIRA, for us not to forget to fix them (because in two days, this email
will be puried into the mailing list, while the JIRA will remain in our
face until we cut a release...).

Also I'd like to know what is the pb you had with dc=.com...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,