directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: how to lock account manuly in program with apacheds2.0 ?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 14:48:00 GMT
Based on my experience, I have always been able to add a
"pwdAccountLockedTime" to a user if I want to manually lock an account and
similarly, remove that attribute to unlock the account. Perhaps I am
misunderstanding your question, or maybe there is a better method for
achieving this, but I have had success with this strategy. I'm also not
quite sure what you mean by "in program". Someone can correct me if my
solution is incorrect.

Thanks,
Kevin

--