directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: ADS Help problem on gentoo
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:35:40 GMT
Hi John,

I can reproduce that on Arch and Ubuntu. The preference page doesn't
contain an option for selecting the help content open mode. But if I
open the help it automatically opens the help in an external browser
(Firefox in my case). How is the help content opened in your case? Is it
opened at all?

I compared the preference page with a full Eclipse (Kepler version)
installation, there exists another "General/Web Browser" preference
page, I think we need to add this plugin to Studio. Do you want to file
a Jira [1]?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO