directory-users mailing list archives

From Johnfg <jfgodf...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS Help problem on gentoo
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 18:54:34 GMT
Hi folks,

I don't think too many in #gentoo are using ADS (their loss), and I don't think
my problem is a gentoo one, per se.  However, the option for selecting an
external browswer for Help is *not* available with ADS/Preferences on gentoo.
I'm using the same exact executable on both debian and gentoo.  Both are using
the current release/build of ADS.  Is it possibly a problem with the jvm I'm
running?  On gentoo it's: oracle-jdk-bin-1.7.0.45.

It was suggested on #apache-directory that I send you folks an email with this
problem.  So, here it is!

Thanks!
john
--
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
Belgrade Christian Assembly, Belgrade, Montana USA