directory-users mailing list archives

From Richard Mixon <rnmi...@custco.biz>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [Studio]
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 21:52:49 GMT
After restarting, when I open in the browser in the outline pane it looks
like this:

DIT
  Root DSE (6)
    > O dc=example,dc=com
    > O o=SevenSeas,dc=com (1)
        x o=SevenSeas

Under the "Root DSE" "o=SevenSeas,dc=com" is listed as a namingContexts -
along with "dc=example,dc=com" , "ou=config", "ou=schema" and "ou=system".

But it keeps telling me "Cannot find a partition for ou=people,o=sevenSeas"

Thank you!

--
Richard Mixon
Custom Computer Creations, L.L.C.