directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [ApacheDS] Porting 1.x based custom partition to 2.0
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 13:16:12 GMT
Here[1] is the updated sample using M15 (M16 has changed the way a
partition is initialized, so
used M15 instead to keep it clear for the sake of understanding, except
that there is no major change
in initializing with M16)

P.S:- I have mistakenly replied earlier with the content "I know where the
problem is but haven't ..."
         this was supposed to be a reply for another email about ACIs

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/kayyagari/embedded-sample-trunk

--
Kiran Ayyagari