directory-users mailing list archives

From Marcos Mendez <mar...@jitisoft.com>
Subject newbie question regarding master db + file size
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:00:46 GMT
Hi,

We're having an issue with the size of the master database file, due to the fact that we're
including pictures for people. We're using a version control mechanism that has a maximum
of 50mb and we've already passed it.

Is there any way we can put those entries outside of that file but still be accessible as
LDAP entries? We also don't want to have them stored at a separate location (eg. providing
a file/url path, etc type solutions). The organization really wants them in the directory.

Regards,
Marcos

Installed version: apacheds-2.0.0-M14-64bit.bin
OS: Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS