directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] [Studio]
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:49:29 GMT
Le 9/13/13 11:52 PM, Richard Mixon a écrit :
> After restarting, when I open in the browser in the outline pane it looks
> like this:
>
> DIT
>   Root DSE (6)
>     > O dc=example,dc=com
>     > O o=SevenSeas,dc=com (1)
>         x o=SevenSeas
>
> Under the "Root DSE" "o=SevenSeas,dc=com" is listed as a namingContexts -
> along with "dc=example,dc=com" , "ou=config", "ou=schema" and "ou=system".
>
> But it keeps telling me "Cannot find a partition for ou=people,o=sevenSeas"

You need to create a o=sevenSeas partition then. Here, what you have is
that you created a "o=SevenSeas,dc=com" partition instead, with contains
a "o=sevenseas" entry.

Delete the "o=sevenseas" entry, then the "o=SevenSeas,dc=com" partition,
and create a "o=sevenseas" partition, that will fic your issue.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,