directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Running ApacheDS as a Daemon on Solaris with SMF Manifest
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:52:25 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

Unfortunately, Tanuki has changed their license to something incompatible with our own Apache
Software License.
So, we're stuck with version 3.2.3, for which you can find binary wrapper files for Solaris
here on our repository:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/installers-maven-plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/server/installers/wrapper/lib/

Could you first try with this version (which matches our current setup)?

You said you used the Linux installer, was it the Linux Binary one ? (just to make sure)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud