directory-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Boxer <boxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding Apache DS
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 20:11:01 GMT
Thanks, Kiran.

I am working with an open source medical imaging server that runs on jboss
7.
I would like to deploy this server to OpenShift.

Settings are read from an LDAP server, and there is no current LDAP support
on OpenShift
If I can run DS as a jboss service, then I think I can get this LDAP
support.

Thanks again,
Aaron