directory-users mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to save configuration file
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 10:55:24 GMT
Hi,
I can not understand, i closed eclipse giving up to try yesterday with
configuration saving error, today i started server and my new partition is
there.

One another problem is, in Eclipse, in Modification Logs view when i click
xX(clear) it clears and after another attempt Modification Logs do not
contain anything, even if i refresh the Modification Logs view.

Thanks