directory-users mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to save configuration file
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 20:29:29 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud, thanks very much for response.

I cleared Modification Logs view, and restarted the server and try again to
save configuration, i got error alert but could not see nothing on
Modification Logs.

At a previous reply i am told that in my old Modification Logs, in a point
of error, server tells me there is no partition in my old Modification
Logs, but i was trying to configure server to define a brand new partition.
That mentioned Modification Logs error point was a trial of mine that i try
to add an entry without configuration.

Below is error alert window:

Unable to save configuration.
- Changes could not be saved to the connection.
java.lang.Exception: Changes could not be saved to the connection.
at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.editor.ServerConfigurationEditorUtils.saveConfiguration(ServerConfigurationEditorUtils.java:374)
at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.SaveConfigurationRunnable.run(SaveConfigurationRunnable.java:118)
at
org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:53)