directory-users mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to save configuration file
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 19:05:03 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for replies,

When i look at the modification logs i see data from my old server.

The story:

There was a server which i build from source and run in eclipse,

in that old server there was partitions context entries, users etc, i was
able to connect to it with eclipse LDAP browser.

I deleted all that projects and source, checked out apacheds from trunk

imported into eclipse build with maven and run, and saw in browser that it
is default tree, my entries arent there as i expected.

But now in modification log i see data about my old server. I think i can
not add new partition because the old server has a partition with same
name.