directory-users mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to save configuration file
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 17:26:32 GMT
i checked out the last code, build the source start from UberjarMain and
install eclipse apacheds browser

Below is a part of already installed software in my eclipse

Apache Directory Studio Apache DS Configuration 2.0.0.v20130628
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.feature.feature.group
Apache Software Foundation
Apache Directory Studio ApacheDS 2.0 Configuration 2.0.0.v20130628
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.feature.feature.group
Apache Software Foundation
Apache Directory Studio LDAP Browser 2.0.0.v20130628
org.apache.directory.studio.ldapbrowser.feature.feature.group Apache
Software Foundation
Apache Directory Studio LDIF Editor 2.0.0.v20130628
org.apache.directory.studio.ldifeditor.feature.feature.group Apache
Software Foundation
Apache Directory Studio Schema Editor 2.0.0.v20130628
org.apache.directory.studio.schemaeditor.feature.feature.group Apache
Software Foundation