directory-users mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject ObjectClass: Domain or ExtensibleObject
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:01:50 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to develop a directory of organizations/domains with a depth
that is not concrete(I need to add deeper nodes after a time).

I define a partition using Configuration editor and one of the default
object class of it is "domain". After that i realized that i must use
"domain" or "extensibleObject" to put "dc" attributes into my nodes.

I wonder if the objectClass types differ on using them with ApacheJames as
domains.